Achieve a successful transition from practice to personal life
A successful retirement requires informed and considered decision making as early as possible.
Many factors, both business and financial, need to be addressed and strategies developed to achieve a successful transition from practice life to personal life.
Over two highly interactive days, practice principals will be guided through the important business and financial decisions and strategies that will significantly impact their quality of life and the effectiveness of their intergenerational wealth platform.
- Your desired lifestyle
Life after work - on your terms. This session will explain the principle of the ‘happiness equation’ and explore several models for your new phase of life.
- The mathematics of retirement
How much is enough? Work through a ‘needs analysis’ process to determine your goals and the strategies required for achieving them.
- Investment portfolio review and management
Asset classes and structures are the building blocks to an investment portfolio – but what allocation and which platform are right for you? These sessions will address key considerations for constructing your portfolio including risk vs return, growth vs defensive, industry super funds vs wrap accounts vs SMSFs vs SAFs.
- Understanding relevant super legislation and making the most of it
It’s important to understand the recent changes to super legislation and their effect on your retirement planning. Discover the contribution strategies that will help you maximise your retirement savings nest egg.
- How to optimise and realise the value of your practice
What are the characteristics of a saleable practice and how do you attract successors/buyers? This session will outline the practice valuation formula and role of practice growth consultants in optimising the value of your practice.
- Managing the risk of practice growth and sale
What is your business and personal safety net leading up to and in retirement? This session will outline the tips and traps to be aware of with regard to your medical indemnity policy, risk management framework and personal insurance portfolio.
- Asset protection and estate planning
The use of family trusts and other mechanisms, if implemented correctly, can help protect your personal assets from claim. This session will guide you through the strategies available, as well as outline the proper planning required to minimise adverse tax effects for beneficiaries.
- CPD point entitlement
- Two days of intensive lecture and workshop style presentations
- All presenters are leading professionals in business and financial disciplines specialising in healthcare consultancy
- Personalised needs analyses and action plans
- Course app and resource library
- Networking social functions
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea provided
This is the third Private Practice course I’ve attended and I thought – are you guys getting better or what? Found it very relevant and with excellent presenters.